‘The Oceanfront Hotel’ for Sale in British Columbia, Canada
The Oceanfront Hotel boasts 140’ of low bank oceanfront overlooking the Broughton Straight near the northern tip of Vancouver Island, Canada.
After 35 years we are retiring!
• 20 guest rooms
• Average daily rate: $139
• Lot size 140’ x 100’
• Opened in 1978
• New commercial kitchen in 2015
• Oceanfront pub has seating for 155 with an A license with an off sales
endorsement for beer and wine.
• Owners quarters – 1000 sq ft, 2 bdrms, sunroom with oceanview
• World class fishing, whale watching, kayaking, hiking and more at your
• Bere Point Beach on Malcolm Island is one of the few beaches in the
world where Orcas come to rub their bellies on the beach.
Call Us: 250-230-6722
Toll Free: 1-800–RELAX12
The Oceanfront Hotel (formerly Malcolm Island Inn) is conveniently located on the waterfront in the heart of historic Sointula. Take a 35 minute ferry ride from Port McNeill and then kick back and enjoy the slow pace of Malcolm Island. You can leave your car on the other side and walk from the ferry or kayak to our door.
Most of our rooms have recently been renovated and many have a stunning view across the Broughton Strait to Vancouver Island. Relax on your deck and enjoy the surrounding majesty of Northern Vancouver Island. The sunsets are incredible. We have no mosquitoes so leave your patio door open at night and go to sleep with the sound of waves lapping outside your window.